Skip to main content

Change Mailing Address

How to Change my Address

Change of any of the student's addresses must be done through submission of a form that is available in the Office of Enrollment services.  Students must present a current photo ID to complete this service.

Need More Information?

Please Contact:

Potomac State College of WVU 
Office of Enrollment Services
75 Arnold Street 
Keyser, WV 26726

Get Started Today

Still Need Help?

Ask one of our counselors

Talk with us