Skip to main content

BAS Four-Year Programs

Students who have earned an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in an eligible major are admissible to a Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) / Four-year program. Some eligible majors are identified through transfer articulation agreements.

Students who graduated with AAS degrees from other institutions should contact Enrollment Services for more information at or 304-788-6820.

Interested students should  complete the application for admission as a transfer student and choose the preferred BAS / four-year degree as a major.

Get Started Today

Still Need Help?

Ask one of our counselors.

Talk with us