- Speak to an academic advisor to learn more about your major and discuss your course schedule.
- Meet with a financial aid counselor to discuss your financial aid package.
- Reserve a room in one of our residence halls.
- Get all your questions answered to prepare for the fall semester.
- Enjoy a virtual tour of campus from the comfort of your couch.
How do I register?
Who should participate?
All admitted first-time freshmen, transfer students, parents, guardians and spouses are welcome to participate in New Student Orientation.
What will I do?Be sure to set your alarm, we start the day early! Check in (watch your email the morning of the event), find a comfy spot on your couch and settle in to get your journey started.