New Student Orientation events are opportunities for first-time freshman to visit campus and take the next step toward enrollment for the fall semester.
- Speak to an academic advisor to learn more about your major and discuss your course schedule.
- Meet with a financial aid counselor to discuss your financial aid package.
- Reserve a room in one of our six residence halls.
- Get all your questions answered at the Final Steps Fair.
- Enjoy a walking tour of campus.
How Do I Register?
Not registered yet? It’s a piece of cake. Complete your registration online.
Students must have applied and been admitted prior to attending a NSO event.
Who Should Attend?
All admitted first-time freshmen, transfer students, parents, guardians and spouses are welcome to attend New Student Orientation.
What Will I Do?
Be sure to set your alarm, we start the day early! Check in, help yourself to some refreshments and settle in for our Welcome Session.
NSO Dates for Fall 2019:
- Friday, April 5
(Mineral county students only)
- Friday, April 12
- Friday, April 26
- Friday, May 17
- Friday, June 7
- Friday, June 21
- Monday, July 15
- Friday, August 9