Skip to main content

Change of Campus Student

If you are currently attending one of WVU’s other campuses, (i.e., WVU Morgantown or WVU Tech), we look forward to welcoming you as you continue your WVU education at the Potomac State College campus. We look forward to helping you with this transition within the WVU family.

How to Apply as a Change of Campus Student

To apply for admission to WVU Potomac State College, you must:

  1. Review the admissions requirements;
  2. Please complete the  Change of Campus form instead of the regular application for admission.
  3. Please scan and email your completed Change of Campus form to  Or mail to:

    Office of Enrollment Services
    WVU Potomac State College
    75 Arnold Street
    Keyser, WV 26726

Admission Requirements for Change of Campus Students

You are considered a change of campus student if you currently attend another WVU campus (i.e., WVU Morgantown or WVU Tech) but wish to move to the Potomac State College campus. To be eligible to enroll as a change of campus student at Potomac State College, you must have at least a 2.0 grade point average in all college work attempted.

Get Started Today

Still Need Help?

Ask one of our counselors

Talk with us