Skip to main content

Visiting (Transient) Student

You are considered a visiting student if you would like to take a course at WVU Potomac State College and have the credit transferred to another college or university.

How to Apply as a Visiting Student

To apply as a visiting student, you must  complete the application for admission . Contact your admission counselor for more information about the admissions process.

Get Started Today

Still Need Help?

Ask one of our counselors.

Talk with us