Skip to main content

Current Student

Students: Here’s some helpful Information that will help you navigate your way at Potomac State:

How can I find my WVU ID number? 
How do I find out who my academic advisor is?
How can I get my grades?
How do I apply for graduation?
How do I pay my bill?
How can I get proof of enrollment (enrollment verification)?
How do I change my major?
How do I add or drop a class?
When are final exams?
How do I withdraw from a class?
Appeal Final Grades/Charge of Academic Dishonesty
How will withdrawing from college affect my financial aid?
What are the standards for Academic Progress for financial aid?
How do I request my college transcripts?
How do I change my mailing address?
What is the parent/guest portal?
How do I find out more about the Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA)?
What are some resources for Student Technology? 


Here’s some links to important forms you may need:

Change of Campus
Dual Campus Enrollment
Graduation Application
Transcript Request
Transient Application
Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Appeal
Academic Forgiveness
D/F Repeat
Withdraw from College

For more information, contact:

Potomac State College of WVU                                     
Office of Enrollment Services
75 Arnold Street
Keyser, WV 26726
800-262-7332 or 304-788-6820 

Get Started Today

Still Need Help?

Ask one of our counselors

Talk with us