Skip to main content

Changing Majors

How to Change my Major?

Contact the Office of Academic Affairs (304) 788-6861 on the first floor of the Administration Building to change your major. Majors can be changed during the first two weeks of each semester and again when pre-registration begins for the next semester.

Get Started Today

Still Need Help?

Ask one of our counselors

Talk with us