- Scholarship amount is $4,200/year.
- Student must be a Washington County, MD resident and have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- No application necessary – just apply for admission.
- The scholarship is renewable for up to four semesters for an associate’s degree and up to eight semesters for a bachelor’s degree if the student maintains at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA and completes at least 24 hours each academic year.
* Washington County Scholarship amount may be adjusted based on awarding of another WVU scholarship.